Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FelchTragedy
Jul 2, 2002

FelchTragedy.
Internet, I call forth your power!
Let's T_Roll.

Savantegarde posted:

And it looks like Rifftrax is releasing its newest creation

iRiff
http://www.rifftrax.com/iriffs

I'm actually pretty excited about this. The "Batman and Robin" fan written rifftrax, I thought, was excellent, (but most others were just all pissy because their jokes weren't chosen for the script).

Hopefully, some others are able to create some descent riffs and the whole idea doesn't get inundated with poo poo performers.

Ninja Edit: It's coming in October

I MUST do this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FelchTragedy
Jul 2, 2002

FelchTragedy.
Let's T_Roll.
I will also be up for a collaborative one however I intend on doing my own seperate iriffs for some films too.

FelchTragedy
Jul 2, 2002

FelchTragedy.
Let's T_Roll.
If we do a collaborative one, the question is who initially gets the proceeds and how is it distributed?

FelchTragedy
Jul 2, 2002

FelchTragedy.
Let's T_Roll.

Revolvyerom posted:

I think he's wondering by what method...

quote:

How do I get money from my iRiff?
You get paid 50% of the net revenue generated by your products. We send you a check each quarter that your balance due to you is over $25.

Yes, the payment goes to one person and then that person has to be trusted to split the profits. If it's too cumbersome, we can always send the cheques to an agreed charity.

FelchTragedy
Jul 2, 2002

FelchTragedy.
Let's T_Roll.

Gaseous Snake posted:

I hold the joke about the Taco Bell in Effingham IL close to my heart as I live twenty minutes away from there and have been to that same Taco Bell.

Anyway, We got another twenty wuestions and the new victim is Pirates of the Caribbean!

Pirates 3 and possibly 2 deserve it but I'd rather they did another film than this one.

FelchTragedy
Jul 2, 2002

FelchTragedy.
Let's T_Roll.
There are movies I wouldn't even consider watching without the intervention of riffing. Transformers was one of them.

FelchTragedy
Jul 2, 2002

FelchTragedy.
Let's T_Roll.
Just a question for you guys in the states, the cinemas where they screened these things. Were they shown only at independent cinemas or at chain multiplexes or both?

I am cut up I couldn't see this in my own country. I hope that they can somehow repackage and sell this to theatre in other English speaking parts of the world. I think it would have a Monty Python at the Hollywood Bowl kind of feel even if it wasn't 'LIVE'-live.

FelchTragedy
Jul 2, 2002

FelchTragedy.
Let's T_Roll.
Digital projector's for indie cinemas. Looks like they may make them for cheap enough soon/now.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2009/jul/08/digital-cinema

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FelchTragedy
Jul 2, 2002

FelchTragedy.
Let's T_Roll.
Dragon Wars: Don't blame it on the sunshine, don't blame it on the moonlight, don't blame it on he good times, blame it on the Imoogi.

That was a riff I thought up, please tell me if someone sings it. I won't watch D-wars again probably.

• Locked thread