Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
utonium
Dec 17, 2002

Leospeare posted:

The third Rifftones song is up on the Quick Stop Entertainment site (scroll down a lot). This one is called “The Ballad of Rufus Amos Adams” and it's the best country song ever.
That's the best one yet. I had to try really, really hard not to crack up while I'm here at work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

utonium
Dec 17, 2002

Wiseblood posted:

Sample for The Happening:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8PxA6IVdYo

Holy. Lord. I thought Lady in the Water was bad.

The riffing was pretty funny though. Maybe I'll throw this movie into my Netflix queue, because I've got a feeling this is a good one.

utonium
Dec 17, 2002

Alexandr posted:

Hahaha, best surprise of the Dark Knight riff so far. "Krankor!"
A Prince of Space reference? Excellent.

utonium
Dec 17, 2002

Blazing Ownager posted:

I think the most obvious answer is simply "up his nose."
What kind of drugs, Denny?!

utonium
Dec 17, 2002

muscles like this? posted:

Here's something weird, I was looking at my local theater's showtimes on their website today for later on and I noticed they had a thing about Rifftrax doing Plan 9, except they list it as September 2nd. They ad omits the "live" part as well so it looks like they're just going to be airing the recording of the live event.
That would make perfect sense. Fathom also put on the This American Life Live broadcast doohickey event a few months ago, and about 2 or 3 weeks later the same theaters showed the recorded broadcast for one night.

utonium
Dec 17, 2002
It was pretty rainy and stormy in Columbia, SC last night, so the feed cut out and dropped to some kind of satellite receiver screen 3 separate times. Each outage lasted between 5-8 minutes, I'd say. The first time it dropped was pretty much right as Lowtax was about to open his mouth, and then it came back halfway through Coulton's first song. The other 2 times were during Plan 9. It sucks, but it's not like there's anything that could be done about it.

I'm excited to know there's a DVD release, since I missed the first Lowtax bit entirely.

utonium
Dec 17, 2002
I noticed that a couple of MST3K titles that I added to my Netflix DVD queue recently showed up on Instant Watch as well. Werefolf and Future War, but there are several others, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

utonium
Dec 17, 2002

Payndz posted:

drat it, have they stopped doing the PAL Rifftrax? Titanic, Fast And Furious and soon Transformers 2 are just begging to be mocked.
Just noticed this was posted yesterday:

twitter.com/rifftrax posted:

Just added PAL files for these riffs: The Happening, Ghost, Red Dawn and Titanic. Also, Titanic 10th Anniv. Edition files are available.

• Locked thread