Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oh ok
Oct 11, 2004

Alternate... universe... Shauna... fails... BECHAMEL TEST.

(Passim)

Savantegarde posted:

I always rent the rifftrax movies from netflix and whenever they do the new ones I always have to wait weeks before they become available to me. And Iron Man, The Happening, and now this one are all on long wait from Netflix.

Man its going to be forever before I get to watch a new Riff.

Iron Man's on a long wait? I'd think they'd have a thousand copies of that one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oh ok
Oct 11, 2004

(Passim)

Rirse posted:

The next Rifftrax is...

Empire Strikes Back with Mike, Kelvin, Bill, and Chad Vader again. Hopefully Chad says more then two lines this time.

What happened to Twilight?

oh ok
Oct 11, 2004

(Passim)

Pooned posted:

Just watched Wicker man with riffing, it was a decent enough commentary, but holy gently caress that movie sucked. And it sucked in the way that NOTHING HAPPENS.

The movie did indeed suck, but in a gloriously retarded way. How can you not laugh at Nicolas Cage, in and out of a bear suit, punching out evil lesbians? Or the bikejacking, or "NYAAAAAAARGH OMG BEES!!" I swear I have never laughed so hard at a film in my life. The rifftrax was just icing on the dense, moist stupidity of that cake.

• Locked thread