Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
F4rt5
May 20, 2006

I watched the Episode III one after seeing clips at a mate's house and enjoyed it much more than I thought I would -- I didn't know Kevin was a part of the crew until then, he was always my favourite in MST3K.

I guess I could buy some tracks but, sadly (or luckily) I don't have most of the movies to play alongside the tracks on the site, and I don't want to shell out for lovely movies on DVD. But Mike got the $18 that was left in my PayPal :)

If I get a hold of some of the movies in the list I'll buy some tracks, but most of my mates don't have them either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F4rt5
May 20, 2006

Mein Eyes! posted:

The tracks are usually cheap enough to justify just renting the videos and watching once.
Yeah the tracks are cheap, especially with the awesome exchange rate -- but renting a movie here is like $8 a piece so I don't bother.

F4rt5
May 20, 2006

Savantegarde posted:

8 bucks!? poo poo you could get a monthly subscription to Netflix for that amount.
Hah, a basic subscription here for unlimited movies each month is $16 (one movie at a time) to $30 (three movies at a time). That's what you get for living in the world's most expensive country. And NetFlix does not accept foreign customers (although I haven't tried just entering 90210 in the zip code field...)

Anyway, a mate had Battlefield Earth and I watched that yesterday. Good riff. Awful movie. Had I watched that in the theater I'd walk out at the second "NOOOOOO!"

• Locked thread