Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the littlest prince
Sep 23, 2006

FordCQC posted:

Are you serious? This game is not that hard.

I think if you did a survey of people that have played the game, most would say that they either quit early on or struggled to get through the early parts. I had to get really really frustrated, quit, and then go back to playing again three times to get past the part with the two guys in the smoke-filled hall. On easy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the littlest prince
Sep 23, 2006

Binowru posted:

Okami

-If you find yourself having trouble with slashes, release B before you release A.
-The Wii version does not have the loading screen minigame that the PS2 had.
-It will be a while before you can spend demon fangs on anything worthwhile, so don't worry too much about floral finishers when they're first introduced. Also, enemies later in the game give you more fangs per finisher.

the littlest prince
Sep 23, 2006

Stumiester posted:

Just got two games from the UK version of Gamefly for the XBOX 360 - Assassins' Creed and Mirror's Edge.

Anything important to know before I get started?

For Assassin's Creed, don't lie to yourself that you're still having fun if you really aren't. Don't expect the game to change and get better, because it won't. What you start out doing is the same as what you're doing at the end of the game.

Some people enjoy it, some don't.

the littlest prince
Sep 23, 2006

Wilikai posted:

It's definitely worth playing through. A few things to know:
- There's a plot twist halfway through that is pretty stupid. Many people quit the game at that point. Hopefully just knowing it's coming will avoid that. If you want it spoiled, almost all of the main characters know each other from the past, and have since forgotten about it due to the Guardian Forces they equip for power.

I must not have been paying attention because I don't remember that at all. In fact I was pretty sure it was never explained who the gently caress the other people really were. Maybe I was just too young and dumb to notice.