Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Das Butterbrot posted:

Warhammer Online

DO NOT under ANY circumstances believe that what it says on the box are the minimum system requirements :smith:

I was actually going to try this today, you just saved me $50. Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Two Worlds (360)

- Many Gamestop locations have a 7- or 14-day return policy on used games. Some even allow you to return a new game if you "did not like it". Check with your local store manager.
- Be sure to keep your receipt and all the game packaging, unopened if possible.
- If you are unable to return for the full value, consider a trade-in. You may only receive a few dollars in store credit, but you can put this toward the purchase of another game.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

yook posted:

I really liked Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, so this weekend I ordered the two sequels, Warrior Within and The Two Thrones, planning on vegitating with one Thursday after a rough few weeks. I'm not really in the mood for angst, so I was thinking of just playing Warrior Within with some music playing over it unless I can play them out of order without missing too much or something. How do I go for maximum fun with this thing before I have to start working again Friday in time for Halloween :smithicide:?

Warrior Within is a good game, but for the love of God, go into the Settings and turn down that lovely music before you even start playing unless you're a big Godsmack fan. Beneath all the layers of pubescent sulking and black eyeliner, it's still a Prince of Persia game at heart and you'll enjoy it.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Zenodice posted:

Dead Space

Also for Dead Space:
    * Stomp on every corpse you come across. If you don't know why, you will learn soon.
    * Do NOT use your melee attack unless absolutely necessary. It should be a last resort only.
    * If you're running out of ammo too quickly, try carrying fewer guns. The game drops ammo based on the guns in your inventory, so two guns = twice as much usable ammo as four guns. Find your favourites and stick with them.
    * If you run away from necromorphs, they will find a way into the room you're hiding in. They don't need to use doors.
    * Every gun starts out feeling underpowered and useless, but becomes a ruthless death machine when fully upgraded (with the possible exception of the flamethrower).
    * Make slow, careful progress through the levels. If you rush in blindly, you will die a LOT.
    * Save often and in different slots, it's possible to get yourself into an impossible situation and it's a good idea to have an earlier save to revert to.