Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mint Mania IIDX
Aug 21, 2007

by Fragmaster

CloseFriend posted:

· When the choice comes up, don't hug Yukari.
I know this applies to her S. Link, but it's fine on the beach, yes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mint Mania IIDX
Aug 21, 2007

by Fragmaster

ChirpChirpCheep posted:

Any advice on Final Fantasy 9? I started the game yesterday and want to make sure I'm getting the most from it.
- Let Freya win the monster hunt contest.
- When the Moogle tells you not to go up the vine in the Grotto, do not go up the vine. Unless... The ring you get from the contest for letting Freya win absorbs Thunder damage, which is the primary magic spell of the high-level Grand Dragons up there. Taking advantage of this can get your party at the time to ridiculous levels before the end of Disc 1.
- Same Grotto, the boss has a really nice magic staff you'll want to steal. It's an Ice staff that'll help you with the battles in the above spoiler.

Mint Mania IIDX fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Sep 30, 2008

Mint Mania IIDX
Aug 21, 2007

by Fragmaster

Purefish posted:

Mega Man Zero series

Always use the cheat that gives you an S-rank after every mission. If you don't have an S or A rank, the bosses won't use all of their attacks.
S-Rank cheat?