Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Anything for Heat Signature or Caves of Qud?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Anything for Yakuza 0 that's not on the wiki? I've played 4 & 5.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Anything for Pillars of Eternity that's not on the wiki?

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Anything for Darkest Dungeon with all the DLC, and crimson court turned off?

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

double nine posted:

how good is dying light as a single player game? Annoying? Awesome?

It's good.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Anything I should know for the first three Dragon Quest games (using the fan translations on SNES)? I haven't played a Dragon Quest and decided to play all of them.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I like playing MGS V more overall but PW is a very good game and is a better story for a fifth mainline game. Hoping the new HD release has decent servers for PW since I haven't been able to play it online; didn't really want to pay for xbox live when I finally played the game last year and doubt there were many online.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Yeah, and then MGS1 is incredibly similar to MG2's themes and characters in a lot of ways so you could say he's made the start of Solid Snake's story at least 3 times if you want to include Twin Snakes (I really don't).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Anything for Kowloon Highschool Chronicle? Dunno if anyone's played the game or not but it seems like the type that might be better with some tips before playing.