Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FordCQC
Dec 23, 2007

THAT'S MAMA OYRX TO YOU GUARDIAN
It was stumbled onto while looking through SpaceBattles for stuff to post in the Weird Fanart thread.
*Pat voice* Perfect

Dominic White posted:

Breakdown (Xbox)
Play on Easy. Normal mode is roughly comparable with Halo on Legendary. Hard mode is for masochists. Easy is roughly comparable to what Normal should be.

Are you serious? This game is not that hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FordCQC
Dec 23, 2007

It was stumbled onto while looking through SpaceBattles for stuff to post in the Weird Fanart thread.
*Pat voice* Perfect

the littlest prince posted:

I think if you did a survey of people that have played the game, most would say that they either quit early on or struggled to get through the early parts. I had to get really really frustrated, quit, and then go back to playing again three times to get past the part with the two guys in the smoke-filled hall. On easy.

Wow. That's pretty early.

I know the part you mean though, and it is pretty tough, but doable. I can see how people could really get put off, but that's an unusual difficulty spike in an otherwise average difficulty game, in my opinion.

FordCQC
Dec 23, 2007

*Pat voice* Perfect

AcridWhistle posted:

How far did you get? The very last section is pure bullshit Lets throw tons of enemies at you in waves, two heavies, two regular guys, and two laser arms . Pure bullshit.

It was hard but that section put it in a whole new difficulty.

I beat it.

FordCQC
Dec 23, 2007

*Pat voice* Perfect

Mr E posted:

How? I can't beat it on easy even after trying for two months! :smith:

Um...I dunno, I just did. I recall the hardest parts being the hallway on fire where you have to melee fight the aliens the first time and some room towards the end with several guys to fight. I think the latter I solved by slowing down time and abusing the neck snap move. The last boss took a few tries but I don't recall thinking he was impossible.