Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SoggyGravy
Jul 14, 2008

MAXIMUM
OVERGOON

fett_72 posted:

I'm not all that sure how to answer this. I definitely agree with the consensus that the game gets really hokey and stupid in the last third, but either you'll finish it or you won't. Just don't take the story too seriously and don't get too attached to the superb mechanics of the first half of the game. I didn't and I finished it without much pause.

Spending your free time convincing yourself that people can fly might help as well.

Basically just enjoy it for what it is, its got really cool cutscenes, its not your planet earth its their own different reality and your playing this game in it, that should put your mind in an open enough position to enjoy any of the possible quirks this game develops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU