Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FINALmasa
Feb 12, 2006

Ask me about how feminists are feminists because they can't get laid.

Don't worry, I'm not some sexist ass, MRAs are MRAs because they can't get laid either. By the way, I am totally an MRA!

aherdofpenguins posted:

I have pretty extensive experience with Konami's Guitarfreaks so hard isn't that much of a stretch, but I didn't know about the hammer ons and pull offs. I'll have to look into that. If you are/anyone is familiar with the Guitarfreaks series are there any other differences other than the obvious star power?

There are no invisible notes. Also, I don't play guitar much, but what I do is hold the lower fret buttons instead of the upper ones. Since your pointing finger is longer, it should be easier for anybody to reach the top button with the pointer finger than to reach the bottom one with the pinkie. Speed won't be an issue in Rock Band, and probably not in Guitar Hero, either. There are codes to increase the scroll speed if you need them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU