Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnotherBodak
Apr 3, 2006
I like to watch.

BadAstronaut posted:

Anyone want to do me some Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura starter advice?

Great idea for a thread.

Also looking for advice here, including suggested patches, mods etc. I'm told it's a buggy piece of poo poo to start with, but cleans up nicely with a few tweaks and such.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnotherBodak
Apr 3, 2006
I like to watch.
Having quite a lot of trouble with Prototype - not sure if it's me or the controls, but I find myself getting blown up quite a bit if I ever try and stand my ground and take on more than 2-3 tanks and helicopters. I'm about an hour or so in,and have just lost my powers thanks to the virus the army guy gave me with mostly health and movement powers upgraded.

Any suggestions?