Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boomerjinks
Jan 31, 2007

DINO DAMAGE
On the less sporty side of Subaru, I'll take your flannel and add hiking boots, a buzz haircut, and probably a membership to an organic supermarket.

Loved my first Outback when I got it, but the evolution since that model is leaving outdoorsy and rugged behind in favor of cross-over mundanity. Oh well, no real loss there.

I like the new WRXs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boomerjinks
Jan 31, 2007

DINO DAMAGE
From a few weeks ago, having some fun in the snow before taking it apart, finally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4vKb4_jl7Y

Not nearly enough ice to get good sideways motion and sliding, but fun nonetheless.

Boomerjinks
Jan 31, 2007

DINO DAMAGE
Spotted while cruising back from Dayton.

God I miss my Outback.