Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

This is my sons 13 legacy. He and a friend recently changed the bulb in the headlight and had to go through the wheel well splash guard. Couple weeks later there’s a bug noise as he’s driving down the freeway and looks like the whole splash guard popped off and the tire ripped it off.

Thankfully looks like no damage other than the splash guard itself. Remarkably, the hose for the windshield washers was hanging right out and dangling on the moving wheel and didn’t get damaged.

Ok here’s my question there’s a harness that runs to the winshieldmwasher reservoir. I found one connector not attached and maybe the other one..? They don’t look like they reach to touch though so not sure. I’m getting Haynes book from the library later but maybe in the meantime the internet can help me.

Do these two connect to each other or maybe to other places?

These are from the drivers side front wheel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Bajaha posted:

First one looks to be a fog light plug, the other one looks like a plug for a second washer pump.

Does your model have fog lights or a rear windshield sprayer?

No and no. Thanks!