Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SubaruTex
Apr 23, 2002
This is my kind of thread!

My Stable:

1986 GL Wagon w/ 3" Lift, EJ22 MPFI engine swap + More...

I bought this car 8 years ago, it was my first. Paid a staggering $500 for it. Since then its slowly been built into what it is today. Full mod list here: http://www.prjct1.com/tex.php Also was the first, and only 'old school' feature in Subiesport to date.

1987 RX Coupe w/ EJ20G engine swap, 4.11 Gears + More...

I love this car. Bought it non-running. Haltech gave the previous owner issues. It now runs great, and puts down a healthy 175hp and 200 ft/lbs on my area's heartbreaker mustang dyno. I have plans to put coilovers on it, and move up from the stock small turbo to a 16g. However, I also have plans to sell it to pay off some debt.

1983 Brat undergoing surgery...

There has been a thread or two on here about this one, however I'm horrible about keeping track of the threads, and keeping them alive. Progress has been steady, but slow. I'm currently fitting a new rear subframe to it. I envy posters like Fuzzkill for their ability to make progress quickly, and remember to take pictures while doing it!

Wifes 2001 2.5rs Coupe

I'm slowly biding my time with this one. Wife won't really let me doing anything to it. Most of that is ok, cause its an AT, not very fun to drive. Great for her in Seattle traffic though. It has dreams of a WRX or STI swap. Only mods so far are the morette headlights, and carbon hood. Both fix the damaged goods that were on it when we bought the car.

Brother's 1986 XT Turbo

I picked this car up free from a chance encounter at a Wendy's. I originally wanted to grab the motor for my first RX project (cause I went through blocks like underwear) and to part the rest of the car. Went and picked the car up, and was very surprised by the condition. I couldn't bring myself to dismantle it. I was able to be the best big brother ever and give it to my bro for his 17th bday. Since then its gotten routine maintenance, new tires, converted the car from air suspension to struts/springs, and of course, the Seahawk graphics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU