Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RoboJiggolo
Aug 16, 2004

More Than Meets the Eye
I am looking at buying a 2006 Baja, it will go nice with my Brat.

what gas mileage have you guys gotten with a 2006 baja (non-turbo)/outback/whatever automatic? the seller claims he has gotten almost 30mpg highway, but I feel he is exagerating.

anything special I should check out on it, I test drove it and looked under the car and hood, found nothing out of the ordinary. (I know alot about the older subarus, not so much about the new ones)

I know it is a hard question to ask on a two year old car, but are there any problem areas (like headgasgets on the older ones)?

it only has 18,700 miles on it, and pretty much all of the extras. I was able to get him down to $19,700.

another quick question, what is with the shift pattern on the automatic? I have never seen an automatic that is anything other than a straight line shift pattern.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU