Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dread Head
Aug 1, 2005

0-#01

TurboLuvah posted:

My LGT's transmission was loving butter, Cobb SS, bushings, and Smurfblood/Mutul fluid, smooth perfect shifts :). But yes, reverse was sometimes a PITA to get into, but it's like that pretty much every manual transmission car I've driven, old or new. Next time you can't get it into reverse, try putting it into first (or fourth) then trying reverse.

I find if you put it in first and move forward just a bit then you can shift into reverse easy as pie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dread Head
Aug 1, 2005

0-#01
I am going to need to replace the tires on my 2000 2.5RS, does anyone have any suggestions on what to look for? Looking at getting some decent all seasons as I don't have anywhere to store a 2nd set of tires. Living in the pacific northwest so we get a decent amount of rain and the odd bit of snow.

Dread Head
Aug 1, 2005

0-#01
Has anyone installed a hitch on a 2011 impreza? I am hoping to install one so I can use a bike rack. There seem to be hitches made for this but can't find any real definitive answer about it.

Dread Head
Aug 1, 2005

0-#01
Problem with roof racks is it is a pain to life the bike up and down. I am hoping to get something like this as it makes it super easy to get bikes on/off. http://www.thule.com/en-US/CA/Products/Bike-Carriers/Hitch/990XT-Doubletrack

I was planning on installing it myself as it looks pretty simple.

Dread Head
Aug 1, 2005

0-#01
I am looking to get a set of snow tires/wheels for my 2011 Impreza, are there any preferred tires that people recommend?