Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down
Have a quick question on the Forester. We are in the market for a new vehicle as my kids are getting older and want to downsize from the three row family truckster. Will very rarely be have my three teenage boys in the back at the same time (as one is getting his license, god help me) but when they are back there want to have a vehicle that is manageable, especially for a 4ish hour car ride each way once a year. I see reports that the Forester has a very spacious backseat compared to its competitors. I believe my friend has a 2019 which looks like the current generation, can I use his as the amount of space I can expect on any year in the generation or have there been subtle differences within the generation?

Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

tetrapyloctomy posted:

https://cardimensions.net/subaru/forester/ will let you check specs per trim model per year. Looks like 2019 and 2022 base models both have 39.4" of legroom. https://www.cars101.com/forester.html also is great if you need very specific info about models' dimensions for whatever reason, but their last entry appears to be 2018.

Ah great, this website will be a very helpful tool all around. Thank you!