Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

te
Jun 19, 2006
werd
I have an 02 WRX and need to replace and paint my damaged bumper, fenders, fender liners, and hood. Is there a site that would sell these for cheap?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

te
Jun 19, 2006
werd

spodermang posted:

I just got a 2009 WRX. It's a step up from my old 2001 Passat.

Congrats on the purchase.
I love the 09's and would kill for one in white. There's a WRB one that has started parking near me in my school parking lot and I practically get a boner every time I see it. Just hurry up and get those horrid taillights tinted red.

te
Jun 19, 2006
werd

spodermang posted:

I can't afford to do that right now, let alone I have no idea what you're talking about. Thanks though

Your tastes may be different, but I can't stand clear taillights. So, if you too feel as I do; you can, with some work, tint the inside of the taillights with red spray tint or buy red taillight film. I, personally, think that would make a world of difference, but that's just me.

te
Jun 19, 2006
werd

DSeeGull posted:

I've got an 03 bugeye which i purchased in June but haven't been able to drive until recently due to an accident that occurred shortly after I purchased which left my clutch leg incapacitated. So now that I am finally driving it again I am looking to do the fairly typical upgrades. I was given a tanabe cat back and a cobb intake. I would like to finish off upgrading my subie's breathing capabilities with down/up pipes and then an accessport. If I purchase a catless up-pipe is my car going to fail emissions? Is a lightweight crank and pulley kit worth the investment as well?

With a stock map you should pass everything except a visual.

e: But don't take my word for it.

te fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Nov 14, 2008