Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stun runner
Oct 3, 2006

by mons all madden
Dude, thank you so much for this. I've checked out the sound on sound thing but it's a little advanced for me, honestly. It's informative but honestly I think it's a little too deep, I feel like there's a middle ground between only using presets and learning the science of string vibration and how it applies to trance music.

I've said this before but you're unreasonably good at explaining these things in a way I can understand them and build upon them. Really dude, start a blog, I'm positive there are plenty of non-goons who'd love to see these tutorials.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stun runner
Oct 3, 2006

by mons all madden
Hey Yoozer, I know you used to have an Ion... do you have any tips for programming that synth specifically? Like, things that might be unique to it that will help me get interesting sounds, or parts of the interface I should just mess around with? Sorry for the vague/lame question but hopefully you get an idea of what I'm talking about.

• Locked thread