Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wat combo
Jul 28, 2008
This seems like something that would have been posted before, but as far as I can tell it hasn't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNwnHYGFi98

How does one make the chords at 2:39 and 2:49 (they occur throughout the song but those are the most isolated examples)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wat combo
Jul 28, 2008
I remember it being pretty simple, do you need it transcribed or what?

wat combo
Jul 28, 2008
Ok, done.

I based it off of this, wrote the bassline as the left hand part, and edited out everything that I thought wasn't crucial in the interests of having it be physically possible to play on a piano. If I misunderstood and you wanted all of the xylophones and synthovoices and such written down I can do that too.

• Locked thread