Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silver
May 12, 2001

Suzuki lover number one!

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

i thought LWR rocked and LWD sucked.

You read too much ADV. I thought LWR was good. I didn't even finish LWD. Have you checked out Race to Dakar yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver
May 12, 2001

Suzuki lover number one!

Skier posted:

Long Way Down: waaah waah our free helmets might not get here waaaah waaah our staff might not get our travel papers in order in time waaaaaaaah.

That and the wife joining them. How you gonna let your wife tag along on a bro trip. gently caress that poo poo.

Silver
May 12, 2001

Suzuki lover number one!
Sigtrap: True.

WWT: Long Way Round I enjoyed. Long Way Down I thought sucked. If you like reading/picture adventure trip stuff too I can link up some ADV rides that were loving awesome.

Silver
May 12, 2001

Suzuki lover number one!
Like Africa?? How about...

quote:

Angola, it's not like they said.

This trip was going to be different.

I for one, have never updated my will before any other trip. And I wasn't alone. Out of the five of us that were going, three updated their wills and/or life insurance policies in the weeks before we left.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=269251

edit: Oops, the link above might be :nws: at points as there are african tittays in the pix. Think national Geographic.

Silver fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Oct 17, 2008

Silver
May 12, 2001

Suzuki lover number one!

sigtrap posted:

You can't have it both ways. If you're not posting motorcycle threads in AI (because they fall back too quickly, a legitimate concern) then you're isolated by either a) huge ungainly megathreads that the rest of AI avoids or b) a subforum that the rest of AI possibly ignores.

Now your threads won't dissapear, at least.

Can we have everything that gets posted here duplicated in AI, just because??

Eh I think it will be a good thing as if people want to talk about motorcycles they will come here and check it all out as a focal point instead of having to search all of AI. Plus I was tired of those car shitbirds hijacking our cycles threads :mad: