Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

E-P
Apr 21, 2016
Just brought a klx250 myself only had one wee ride around the street on it today but pretty stoked so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E-P
Apr 21, 2016

Sagebrush posted:

What is that bike that has the two plastic air intake hoses going through the gas tank? I was trying to show a friend a picture of it today but couldn't for the life of me remember what it was.

e: of course when I get home I immediately remember it was a Kawasaki ZX-7.

I used to have a zxr250 with the same. Miss that bike.

E-P
Apr 21, 2016
Doesnt even have foward controls? Looks like an accident waiting to happen at the front sprocket. In the promo pics they have a guy wearing laced boots near that thing

E-P
Apr 21, 2016
I'd want a big dick trophy

E-P
Apr 21, 2016
Sick racing stripe bro