Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OptimusMatrix
Nov 13, 2003

ASK ME ABOUT MUTILATING MY PET TO SUIT MY OWN AESTHETIC PREFERENCES
Well i posted this once before but I'll post it again. On Saturday Cycle gear is having a sale on Pirelli Diablos for 179 bucks a pair. They're taking pre-orders now. They're not the best tires but for 179 bucks a pair who cares.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OptimusMatrix
Nov 13, 2003

So I rode my 2007 R6 for 3 years then sold it about a year ago. I just got a chance to borrow my buddy's Hayabusa for the day and i'm in love. It handles like a pig but it's really smooth I actually enjoyed myself, and the power. Holy poo poo the power. It's on another level than my R6. Might pick one up just for S&G's. Yes I know I can't use the power on a daily basis or ever but I still had fun on it. And it's lowered because my friend is about 350 pounds and got short rear end legs.

OptimusMatrix
Nov 13, 2003

Gnaghi posted:

I really can't see how they're ugly. Maybe some of the older ones with the flattened out fairings but I'd ride a 2011 in white everyday. I mean I like ex500s and bonnevilles as much as the next guy but I can't see riding this thing and having people stop and go "Jesus Christ look at that sooo ugly!!!"

All the while I'd be cruising on a nice comfy sport-touring bike without feeling like I settled for something practical and compromising.

drat I really like the way that one looks.