Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ola
Jul 19, 2004

Slavvy posted:

My favorite bit of that movie is when they're running down all the flat track heroes of the moment, complete with little action clips and some of those dudes nobody remembers now were doing Marc Marquez stuff on those floppy old shitters, the skill on display blew me away and was one of the things that helped me realize that riders haven't really gotten any better, it's always been a case of doing everything you can to get the most out of your machine, it's only the liberties you can take with said machine that have improved hugely with technology.

Agree, I find this in other sports as well. Each incremental advantage makes sense, it's about gaining an edge there and then. But the sum of advantages seem like a waste, apart from safety.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ola
Jul 19, 2004

If it's hand-wavy even in the slightest, it's bullshit.

Ola
Jul 19, 2004

Supradog posted:

ca 2.48 euro / 2.70 $ pr liter for normal gas.
Fun times ahead.

Expect it to get worse before it gets better. US is banning Russian oil and gas import. I expect Europe will follow soon.

Ola
Jul 19, 2004

Arson Daily posted:

Lol now do computers

Buell is Compaq.

Ola
Jul 19, 2004

I think SEKCobra was nitpicking the definition of "gridlock", which we all know is just a more rock and roll way of saying "traffic jam".

Anyway, America BIG and every opportunity for GOOD, yet so often BAD. SF is rich, small and packed with tech and people. It could have the best public transportation system in the world if they wanted to, but I guess they don't want to.

Ola
Jul 19, 2004

yummycheese posted:

put some anodized gold upside down front forks on that thing and ill be interested.

says it has a factory slipper clutch so its like they kind of thought about some spirited sport riding

Or bad riders high siding on downshifts.

Ola
Jul 19, 2004

Still not sure what the red sneaker crowd is. It's not Nike Air Lenins is it? Demographically; 40s, anime fans, is that it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ola
Jul 19, 2004

I love it! And it will probably do CCS.