Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Handiklap
Aug 14, 2004

Mmmm no.

Tentacle Party posted:

TLDR: A+++++ WOULD LOSE FRONT WHEEL TRACTION AGAIN!

I haven't laughed like this at an ebay joke in years. Thanks.

Being only 4 months in the saddle, I'm still pretty terrified of the sand/grit that collects in asphalt-colored patches across the parking lot here at work. Getting better though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Handiklap
Aug 14, 2004

Mmmm no.
nm

Handiklap
Aug 14, 2004

Mmmm no.

Phat_Albert posted:

I dont know why people need to justify bikes with mileage and cost savings and all that. Ride because you like it.

Yeah when did "saving money" stop being the excuse that gets you the greenlight from your wife, and become some pseudo-valid wallet reasoning?

Handiklap
Aug 14, 2004

Mmmm no.

UserNotFound posted:

the only Harley rider is a windows admin, the rest of us are *nix
I'm usually not the "hurr winblowz" type, but this is just poetic.