Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Hey guys,

I'm looking at getting an Acekard from here:
http://www.oz3ds.com/

Has anyone dealt with them before?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

I was looking at them too, they seemed more reputable to me but twice as expensive.
Oh well, I guess it's worth it. Thanks.

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Guys what's the best way to make backups of my NDS games?

I have a DS Lite, an Acekard 2i and an EZFlash 3-in-1.
I want to back up my games into the flash cart.

It's not in the OP.

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Does anyone know if there's a list of rom dump checksums somewhere for NDS and GBA roms so I can verify the dumps I made with my DS-Lite?

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Admiral H. Curtiss posted:

This should have exactly what you need. I recommend downloading ClrMamePro and the dat set(s) you need to verify to essentially automate the job.

(note: This site only hosts information about games, it does not host or give links to ROMs)

That site looks perfect, thanks a lot!

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Corridor posted:

Thank you! I'll give it a try as soon as I can.

Let us know how it goes :)

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Sir Unimaginative posted:

Gateway 3DS was exactly the thing I was referring to. I can't speak for the mods, but I'm having trouble imagining a scenario where discussing actually using one wouldn't be :filez:.

I can think of one legitimate use and that's to get around the region locking.

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

I use a acekard 2.1 and a ez-flash 3-in-1 and it works great. I can make my own backups of DS and GBA games using my ds lite, and erase the save area as well.
This combo can also play ds/gba games without emulation, very cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Not where the digital version costs more than the physical version. Like in the PAL territories.

• Locked thread