Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.
I am still super duper happy with my cheap old R4DS. It lets you do NES/GBx/Genesis emulation drat near perfectly. Since the fatty DS gets drat near infinite battery life I find myself playing turned based RPGs and just closing the lid for weeks at a time in between sessions. For $10 or however much they are it's a stupid good deal.

(GBx not including GBA obviously)

Tyson Tomko fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Sep 6, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.
For the record my R4DS (for my NDS fatty) for $8 was one of the best deals I've ever made. Sure it won't take bigger than 2gb sd cards (or at the time it didn't) but that's still a crapton of games for the money, and you can easily have more than 1 sd card.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.
I've had an R4DS for years and it's one of the best purchases I ever made. The thing is dirt cheap, plays DS games great, and does pretty drat solid NES/GB/Genesis emulation and like I said it's cheap as dirt. The 2gb sd card limit doesn't bother me either because that's still at on of games/roms and you can always just carry another sd card with you.

• Locked thread