Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Splendiferous
May 7, 2006

wah dee dah
I'm just gonna do a little bit of ranting:

1) Can someone please make Nethack playable on the DS? Whoever does it should model it around Powder.

2) When will we have a version of World of Sand that actually has some legitimate element interactions, like fire being used to boil water and the like?

PS. Why doesn't someone do a SkiFree port onto the DS? That game ruled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splendiferous
May 7, 2006

wah dee dah

Bummey posted:

Nethack is almost perfect on the DS, what are you talking about?

The version I have must be different then, because it is really fuckin' cumbersome.

Splendiferous
May 7, 2006

wah dee dah
Hey guys, I'm trying to get Warcraft TD to work on my R4. I've patched for DLDI and everything, but when I start it up, it says "initializing FAT/EFS, please wait" and just freezes there. Anyone know what's up?

• Locked thread