Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
all the original arfenhouse games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

circ dick soleil posted:

all the original arfenhouse games
http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/jm11/Games.html
1-3 are there, and here's 4
http://www.castleparadox.com/download.php?game=194

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
Back in 08-09, there was a thread probably in GBS where the guy posted a super long comic that he supposedly drew when he was like 12. It was about some alien bacteria or someshit merging with the earth and turning it into a giant single lifeform, and whether or not it was drawn by a young OP was brought into question because it had a part where he said, "poetically, africa was where it poo poo from, and it remained the earth's rear end in a top hat."

I kinda wanna read it again.

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I am looking for a video from the mid 2Ks. It was a YouTube news/commentary show with a hot chick as host. Their most popular video was of her doing this crazy dance all over Russia with the background this uptempo Russian folk song. Like, two months later she left the show and he tried to replace her but it wasn't the same and I stopped watching.

I somehow can't remember, and also can't get that song out of my head.

Huxley fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Jul 15, 2015

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Ah thank you.

franco
Jan 3, 2003

Huxley posted:

I am looking for a video from the mid 2Ks. It was a YouTube news/commentary show with a hot chick as host. Their most popular video was of her doing this crazy dance all over Russia with the background this uptempo Russian folk song. Like, two months later she left the show and he tried to replace her but it wasn't the same and I stopped watching.

I somehow can't remember, and also can't get that song out of my head.

Rocketboom?

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

YES that was exactly it, thank you!

Amanda Congdon, former internet star, current mother and restauranteur. Good on her.

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.
I am looking for an mp3 of a mashup of Gwen Stefani's "Luxurious" with the Clash's "Rock the Casbah," which was made by a dj named Aggro1 and was usually called "Luxurious Casbah." Can't find any working mp3 links via google (plenty of fake/non-working ones tho)

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Anyone remember the total alcoholic who cooked poo poo like cake hot dogs and was drunk as gently caress and a canadian or something?

sweart gliwere
Jul 5, 2005

better to die an evil wizard,
than to live as a grand one.
Pillbug

karma_coma posted:

Anyone remember the total alcoholic who cooked poo poo like cake hot dogs and was drunk as gently caress and a canadian or something?

Masaokis. Most videos should be on YouTube unless something's changed recently. ParthenocarpySA is the channel name, from memory.

E: I'm eternally grateful for his "turn shiitake into fake bacon" trick, since that was the first time I saw the idea.

Miggles
Dec 8, 2003

An old commercial, where everyone is super hyped in an office. The woman scream something about her uterus something something.

Her face was made into a meme for a while.

TIA.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Miggles posted:

An old commercial, where everyone is super hyped in an office. The woman scream something about her uterus something something.

TIA.

Nutrigrain, where that guy feels GREEEAAAATTTTT?

https://youtu.be/Y6rE0EakhG8

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Miggles posted:

TIA.

Doesn't say uterus but I'm pretty sure you're talking about this nutri-grain ad https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6rE0EakhG8

edit: efb ^

Miggles
Dec 8, 2003

YAAAAS

Iunnrais
Jul 25, 2007

It's gaelic.
I'm trying to find a not-that-old post right here on the forums. It was some guy in the Games forum giving a pretty good narrative-style history of Oba Nobunaga, probably in the Dynasty Warriors thread. I remember him being amazed that the guy was so hated, given that he embodies so many virtues, including perseverance and single-mindedness (of revenge). I can't find it for the life of me...

weed cat
Dec 23, 2010

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:
There was a very specific sex act that happened in a very specific car model and I can't remember either, just that the combination was funny. I think it was mocking someone on SA. Like, "ate her pussy in a Sentra" or something? Not to be confused with the craigslist ad from the guy who offers to eat rear end in his Jeep.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Fingerblasting in an '87 Transam?

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players
Spergers ate her out in an Altima.

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
Anything from the 90s Canberra band Prick Harness aka P. Harness. I found a live version of Bionic Arse on YouTube but that's it. I swear to god the whole of the Tuff EP was up on there at some point.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

I'm looking for a douchebag neckbeard youtuber rear end in a top hat!

- Lives in Japan
- filmed a girl falling asleep next to him while on the subway, made a creepy smile about it
- got really mad at someone over either anime or metal music (can't remember) and spend a good long video showing off a bunch of anime (or metal albums) he owns that are better than whatever someone said was awesome.

I started talking about him to someone at work, and I have to show this dude's pathetic life to my coworker now.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

- Lives in Japan
- filmed a girl falling asleep next to him while on the subway, made a creepy smile about it
- got really mad at someone over either anime or metal music (can't remember) and spend a good long video showing off a bunch of anime (or metal albums) he owns that are better than whatever someone said was awesome.

I started talking about him to someone at work, and I have to show this dude's pathetic life to my coworker now.

Was he also going on and on about bubble tea in a video?

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?

The White Dragon posted:

Back in 08-09, there was a thread probably in GBS where the guy posted a super long comic that he supposedly drew when he was like 12. It was about some alien bacteria or someshit merging with the earth and turning it into a giant single lifeform, and whether or not it was drawn by a young OP was brought into question because it had a part where he said, "poetically, africa was where it poo poo from, and it remained the earth's rear end in a top hat."

I kinda wanna read it again.

Bio Apocalypse!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Zahgaegun posted:

Was he also going on and on about bubble tea in a video?

That sounds sort of familiar, actually... so maybe?

Ultimo Hombre
Jul 26, 2015
If someone could find a site about Randy "hosscat" Pritchard, I think it was called Hosscat rulez or some poo poo. it disappeared I think in 2004, It was a parody site, but I really got a laugh at Randy's misadventures. Oh that crazy Randy, spray painting dragons with big dicks on the side of Walmart .

Sasquatch!
Nov 18, 2000

Looking for a video - it's a loop that starts with a wife/mom from like the 1950s in the kitchen, then people are at the store, walking down the street, etc. But it gets more and more hosed up (the music too) with each successive loop. As you can imagine, I'm having a hard time googling something like this.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Sasquatch! posted:

Looking for a video - it's a loop that starts with a wife/mom from like the 1950s in the kitchen, then people are at the store, walking down the street, etc. But it gets more and more hosed up (the music too) with each successive loop. As you can imagine, I'm having a hard time googling something like this.

Not a perfect match, but perhaps in the same genre -- a seriously hosed up 1950s-style movie intermission cartoon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuADIiUrZvI

Tad Naff
Jul 8, 2004

I told you you'd be sorry buying an emoticon, but no, you were hung over. Well look at you now. It's not catching on at all!
:backtowork:

Sasquatch! posted:

I know the one, but all I can come up with phone posting is that I'm pretty sure it was by Cyriak. If anything, if you YouTube for him you'll find lots of increasingly hosed up stuff.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Sasquatch! posted:

Yeah it's Cyriak. Here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnWP2Emps1M

Sasquatch!
Nov 18, 2000

FeloniousDrunk posted:

I know the one, but all I can come up with phone posting is that I'm pretty sure it was by Cyriak. If anything, if you YouTube for him you'll find lots of increasingly hosed up stuff.

Cyriak's "Malfunction" it is - thanks!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Is this the guy that made the music for the Doom wad "Going Down"?

LL_Ghoul_J
Oct 22, 2004

Get Heavy

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

- Lives in Japan

I'm pretty sure you're thinking of a guy named gungrave4ever. I don't think his channel exists anymore, but someone mirrored one of his videos here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riGeXSs_3ck

It's not the sleeping girl one, but it shows what a creep the dude is. Didn't he respond to all criticism with "sorry, but I just don't care" or was that some other weirdo?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

LL_Ghoul_J posted:

I'm pretty sure you're thinking of a guy named gungrave4ever. I don't think his channel exists anymore, but someone mirrored one of his videos here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riGeXSs_3ck

It's not the sleeping girl one, but it shows what a creep the dude is. Didn't he respond to all criticism with "sorry, but I just don't care" or was that some other weirdo?

This is definitely him, even down to the 'sorry, but I just don't care'.

Goddammit, I hate him so much.

EDIT: Oh hey, it's more of this poo poo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xrBTOWKHBo

Chunjee
Oct 27, 2004

I think it was in GBS; there was a forum signature picture with something along the lines of "put this in ur sig if you are down with the OP"; it had some kind of shape; maybe it was the linux gentoo logo? but I also remember the whole thing as an ms-paint.

For some reason it made me laugh.

MyStereoHasMono
Feb 23, 2006

Ladies and gentlemen we are floating in space
Tried googling but couldn't find anything. It was a web page that I think was some type of mysterious puzzle site and the opening page was this image of an oven in the middle of a field. Anyone remember?

Nighttheii
Nov 21, 2007
hi
I can't remember if this was an article, video, or other. Basically some Fleshlight enthusiast mentions in an interview: "they make toys that simulate anal sex as well." He is then asked "For gay guys?" "No! They simulate anal sex with a woman, jeeze." At least that's how i remember it.

Ezzer
Aug 5, 2011

There was an old turn-based DOS game I played as a wee lad, freeware/shareware I believe, you played as a wizard with a list of spells on the left. Part of the UI included a large yin-yang, and the more "evil" spells you cast, the Yin portion would grow, eclipsing the yang, and vice-versa.

Switzerland
Feb 18, 2005
Do what thou must do.

Ezzer posted:

There was an old turn-based DOS game I played as a wee lad, freeware/shareware I believe, you played as a wizard with a list of spells on the left. Part of the UI included a large yin-yang, and the more "evil" spells you cast, the Yin portion would grow, eclipsing the yang, and vice-versa.

Moebius?

https://www.mobygames.com/game/moebius-the-orb-of-celestial-harmony

Ezzer
Aug 5, 2011

Not quite. The game was purely top-down strategy, and I remember one of the "evil" spells was "Channel Hatred". I believe there was a Summon Monster, and a lot more.

Pieholes
Sep 18, 2010

I just remembered this ARG (at least 4 years old if not older) that had something to do with some kind of a creepy alien fungus/spores/bacteria covering the earth. There were multiple websites and an extensive thread following it on SA. I think there was speculation that it had to do with some writer's new book (affiliated with SA?). Does anyone remember what it was called?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

Pieholes posted:

I just remembered this ARG (at least 4 years old if not older) that had something to do with some kind of a creepy alien fungus/spores/bacteria covering the earth. There were multiple websites and an extensive thread following it on SA. I think there was speculation that it had to do with some writer's new book (affiliated with SA?). Does anyone remember what it was called?

I didn't really follow it so I don't exactly know what it was about, but I assume that's the campaign for Liminal States by Zack Parson. The thread is here and the book's site hosts the links (all of which are down, but I assume you can just archive.org them).

• Locked thread