Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grammer Police
Jul 25, 2006
It's s'posed to be ironic....
A few years ago there was this really strange website. I'm not sure of the name but on the front page it said "Absolute Pants". It wasn't a big site and it was pretty basic but it had a bunch of dumb poo poo on there like how to annoy people, a crazy rear end report card, a horrible erotica story and bad drawings. I accessed it through the Yahoo entertainment directory but I can't find it now. I believe it was made by someone in the UK.

I know I'm not giving good details but this is all I can remember.

Thanks for any help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grammer Police
Jul 25, 2006
It's s'posed to be ironic....
There is a rock song I saw on youtube not too long ago (within the past 6 months) and the video is clips of disasters like 9/11 and the challenger space shuttle explosion. At the begining there was just one sustained note and footage of someone falling from one of the twin towers. please help me find this super awesome song!

Edit: I found it! I was a bit wrong but the video in question is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AeB3wJ505M&feature=fvst
God, it's really horrible seeing those people falling like that. The desperation they must have felt...

The song is Just A Phase by Incubus!

Grammer Police fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Aug 31, 2010

• Locked thread