Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OldPueblo
May 2, 2007

Likes to argue. Wins arguments with ignorant people. Not usually against educated people, just ignorant posters. Bing it.
My wife likes this picture and I might want to buy her a poster of it or something. What is it, she doesn't remember where she found it originally either. This is a picture of part of her phone wallpaper that doesn't have poo poo overlaid atop it. It's flowers and a yellow sun and pollen flying or whatever.

vvvvvv Sadly there is no copy of the file, it was saved as a wallpaper straight from the image. Here's a better one.

Nevermind, found it. It's a book called "The House in the Night". Fired off an e-mail to the illustrator to see if her artwork is available for purchase somehow.

OldPueblo fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Dec 19, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldPueblo
May 2, 2007

Likes to argue. Wins arguments with ignorant people. Not usually against educated people, just ignorant posters. Bing it.

Sobatchja Morda posted:

Crossposting this from the Godzilla thread in CineD:

I'm looking for a song about Godzilla that I think was performed on television during a comedy show like SNL. In it, Godzilla has kind of a midlife crisis and keeps saying it's been a hell of a year. It's old, perhaps from the 80's, and for some reason I keep thinking Bill Murray was involved somehow (though that probably isn't the case). I also think the last line was about an affair with an inguana, if I remember correctly.

I've been trying like crazy to find this song, because it's been driving me up the walls. I think I might have seen it first in the 2014 Godzilla thread around here, so I was wondering if some other goon might recognize what I'm talking about here.

I don't know the video, but shot in the dark. https://youtu.be/RTzb-sduiWc

• Locked thread