Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

I'm looking for a site I found months ago but cant remember at all, it was a big long story written in emails and various blogs about this house that killed people or ate their souls, I remember one of the lines from it that alot of people quoted was "The Door is Open". I think they were making a movie off it.

edit: nevermind that bit

Nemesis Of Moles fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Nov 12, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

drknyght posted:

Here ya go.

Can someone link me to the artists site?

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Synthosaurus posted:

I remember seeing this really cool animated short linked here on the forums a while back. It was set in a dystopian post-apocalyptic future, sort of like a nuclear winter, and it showed a household built around a kind of robot-servant.

The main part of the story was that the robot kept doing all the daily chores, like making dinner and washing up, even though all the members of the family had died a long time a go. The only family member left was the dog, and if I remember correctly the dog too dies in one scene throughout the movie. It was pretty short, and it might have been a bit old. I think i saw it on Google Video when it was posted, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Anyway, I've been looking for it for a while now, but i can't seem to find anything. Perhaps anyone here knows anything about it?

I remember watching this too. I think it was posted in one of the "Stuff that freaks you out" Threads. I think it was Russian, if that helps. The animal was a seagull or something that got in, everyone and everything else was dead.

It was on Google videos too. I remember that much.

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Renwick Customer posted:

Does noone remember this at all?

I kinda do. Try either the Goldmine or the Helldump Success stories. It was about some video game comedy website that the guy created and no one liked it, so he went all meltdown and the thread almost instantly became "Photoshop His Face". I can't remember the title, but the guys face was the OP, so it was something like "Hey everyone check out my website" or something like that. Sorry.

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

I'm looking for a video for a lawyer friend, I found it on here once ages ago in a thread about the dumb 'freeman' movement. It was of some guy in a court-ish situation, trying to use all of these crazy phrases and language traps to trip up or trick a judge so he wouldn't have to give his name or whatever. It was like 30 minutes long and awkward as hell but also really really really funny. Anyone got that link? Or even that thread would be ace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

That one wasn't it, but it had enough keywords that I found the right one
-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkdLETq-WZE
for anyone interested.

• Locked thread