Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinese Tony Danza
Oct 30, 2007

Crappy Cat Connoisseur
This one's a bit weird compared to the rest of the requests, but I remember there was a Mega Man fan site back in the day that was owned by a guy calling himself Megaman X-treme (back before the Gameboy Color Mega Man X game of the same name). He represented himself as a blue and red Mega Man 8 sprite with those Rush jetpack wings on it. It had a lot of cool stuff that I haven't seen anywhere else since, including:
  • The Robot Master Polka, a Click n Create movie where the robot masters sang a polka about how they couldn't defeat Mega Man.
  • A demo of a Mega Man fighting game (probably also CNC), the only boss working in said demo being Top Man.
  • A handful of fighting game-esque animated GIFs of some of the robot masters--the only one I expressly remember was Charge Man.
If anyone has any of that stuff or knows where I can find it, that would be awesome. This was probably some time between 1997 and 2000 for an idea, and I think it was on Angelfire. The background of the site was black and green and had a kind of electronic pattern to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinese Tony Danza
Oct 30, 2007

Crappy Cat Connoisseur

QuickbreathFinisher posted:

Fake edit: This is kind of related to the thread, where is Treytor's avatar/custom title from? I've been wondering for a while.
That is Space Ghost's wife from a particularly strange episode of Space Ghost: Coast to Coast. She kept interrupting the show to speak with him in broken English and he didn't want to talk to her at all. I think she was supposed to have been from Greenland.

• Locked thread