Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RobotFriedChicken
Sep 18, 2008
Back in the day, there was a killer software program called hotline.

There were clients and servers, and it pretty much kicked the rear end of IRC, torrentz, napster, kazaa, p2p, and whatever else was out there.

I know Hotline is gone, but I have to ask - is there a community out there that is similar? Where rules are kept and ratios are maintained?

Also, I'm not asking for "files", I just loved Hotline and wonder if it still exists in some form.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RobotFriedChicken
Sep 18, 2008
I remember seeing a homemade music video of what had to be a 12-14 year old kid singing a song proclaiming his love for "Aisha" (or something like that). The chorus was, I believe, the following:

"aisha, aisha, i wanna meet ya, ooooo"

The rumor that he had killed himself after the video was spread around the internet came my way and I felt bad about laughing at it, but I doubt that it actually happened.

I wish a could remember more. He looked a little like Astley, had some bad dance moves, and clearly made the video on the old school iMac.

EDIT: Apparently it's finally made its way to youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlurgF8KhsU

RobotFriedChicken fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Feb 2, 2009

• Locked thread