Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Alright I'm not sure if this right place to ask this but several years back I read this story I thing it was called no escape or there is no escape basically it was about a guy trapped in a house that was impossible to escape from he finally escapes goes home goes into his bathroom and finds a note that says there is no escape and with that the bathroom door slams shut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

RabbitWizard posted:

Don't know the story but was able to google it with your hints (why yes i'm bored): http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/The_Only_Way_Out

Edit: @jai Mundi: Doesn't seem to exist http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RuPaul%27s_Drag_Race#DVD_releases

Thank you so much.

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

So anyone who has not seen the .gif I am describing is going to think I'm crazy but here goes: I am looking for a .gif image of two naked men one is on his knees the other is standing and holding one or two taxidermied cat heads (I think Bobcats.) up to his chest like breasts and spraying the other with some kind of liquid from the cat's mouth.

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

skasion posted:

This is from Jodorowsky's The Holy Mountain. They're ocelots I'm pretty sure.

Thanks, I really don't know how to feel knowing there is an entire movie and that's not even the weirdest scene.

• Locked thread