Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?

The White Dragon posted:

Back in 08-09, there was a thread probably in GBS where the guy posted a super long comic that he supposedly drew when he was like 12. It was about some alien bacteria or someshit merging with the earth and turning it into a giant single lifeform, and whether or not it was drawn by a young OP was brought into question because it had a part where he said, "poetically, africa was where it poo poo from, and it remained the earth's rear end in a top hat."

I kinda wanna read it again.

Bio Apocalypse!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Does anybody else remember a notorious Peanuts fan fiction where all the characters were grown up and like half of them were dead and the rest were fighting in a zombie (?) apocalypse, possibly caused by Linus finally summoning the real Great Pumpkin? Tonally it was about as ridiculously grimdark as Jason Yungbluth's "Weapon Brown", but it was a story, not a comic, and didn't feature characters from other comics either, as far as I can recall. I feel like I might have been exposed to it through SA but this was a long long time ago, like early 2000s.

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

This is awesome, but no. It had a very straightforward voice, in the style of military thriller, and was pretty long, multiple chapters. I also read it on like an old-school unstyled page of text.

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

skasion posted:

Does anybody else remember a notorious Peanuts fan fiction where all the characters were grown up and like half of them were dead and the rest were fighting in a zombie (?) apocalypse, possibly caused by Linus finally summoning the real Great Pumpkin? Tonally it was about as ridiculously grimdark as Jason Yungbluth's "Weapon Brown", but it was a story, not a comic, and didn't feature characters from other comics either, as far as I can recall. I feel like I might have been exposed to it through SA but this was a long long time ago, like early 2000s.

skasion posted:

This is awesome, but no. It had a very straightforward voice, in the style of military thriller, and was pretty long, multiple chapters. I also read it on like an old-school unstyled page of text.

If anyone else cares, insomniac googling with a little help from a fellow insomniac helped me find this in an rpg.net thread from 2008. THE PEANUTS GANG(tm) PRESENTS:
A PEANUTS HALLOWEEN II: ELECTRIC BOOGELOO
by
Gary Achenbach

Copyright 1993

http://www.csh.rit.edu/~linus/wonderous_stories/peanuts.html

Thanks for nothing with your unsearchable story names, 90s fanfic authors

e: wasn't as long as I remembered.

skasion fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Aug 19, 2016

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

awesomebrah posted:

So anyone who has not seen the .gif I am describing is going to think I'm crazy but here goes: I am looking for a .gif image of two naked men one is on his knees the other is standing and holding one or two taxidermied cat heads (I think Bobcats.) up to his chest like breasts and spraying the other with some kind of liquid from the cat's mouth.

This is from Jodorowsky's The Holy Mountain. They're ocelots I'm pretty sure.

• Locked thread