Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy
Back when Star Wars Galaxies was a thing, there was a site with a bunch of images/articles taking the piss out of the game. The two I can immediately recall were a picture of Lee Harvey Oswald with a <Master Rifleman> tag above his head and a screencap from one of the films with the characters running towards an in-game house while Luke shouted "Save yourself! I have a TEF!".

Bit of a niche request I know, but anyone have any idea if that site's still out there somewhere?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

Hot Rope Guy

Rollersnake posted:

I'm looking for a British humor site I used to read around 2003-4. All I remember:

1. The layout resembled a newspaper.
2. It had surreal classified/personal ads that SA's Dog Classifieds vaguely reminded me of. (The only personal ad I specifically remember: ARE YOU MADE OF SNOW? I am made of snow.)
3. There were a lot of comic strips, but all I remember is a one-off about some celebrity drowning in a lake of piss, and the recurring Triangle and Square.
"Triangle, do you know what I hate about you?"
"No."
"You never buy any loving milk."

Edit: The personals/classifieds were The Framley Examiner, I just remembered, but there's some other newspaper-ish site with those comics that I still can't find. The site also had a flash series called "The Doodles," I recall, and one of the "issues" required that you print it out in order to read it, but this is all very unsearchable.
I'm not convinced it's what you're looking for but I immediately thought of http://theweekly.co.uk/

Edit: ok, since your edit I'm positive it's not the weekly, I don't remember any flash stuff on there.

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

Hot Rope Guy

Mercedes posted:

I'm looking for an internet comic where a really tough looking black dude shaves his face, then immediately turns into a baby.
Dude isn't black but is this it?

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

Hot Rope Guy

ifuckedjesus posted:

I once saw this guy playing video game music using a drum set. He had a foot pedal or something and when he hit that it would make the tones sound totally different. It was some sort of crazy electronic drum set he rigged up. Even had some video of him playing a concert somewhere.
Was it this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QfwKqy3LyY

• Locked thread