Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ask Me About Bugs
May 20, 2001
BWUAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHHAHAH
HAHAHAHHHA
LOLOLOLOL
Nice title.
Does anyone have the animated gif of the Rob Liefeld Captain America, where it alternates between his version and the one where someone redrew it with semi-realistic proportions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ask Me About Bugs
May 20, 2001
BWUAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHHAHAH
HAHAHAHHHA
LOLOLOLOL
Nice title.
I had a song pop into my head recently, and I can't for the life of me remember who it's by or it's title. I know it was by someone who posted at least two of their albums here, and I know one of the lyrics was "you've got fire in your veins". I remember liking some of the other songs from the same album, but I can't remember any of the other lyrics to anything. Does anyone have a clue what I'm talking about?

EDIT: I might be completely making this up, but I want to say the name of this song or another song by the same person was something like "Confidence Drop".

Ask Me About Bugs fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Mar 6, 2012

• Locked thread