Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheSleeper
Feb 20, 2003

Entrigan posted:

Does anyone have, or at least remember the file name, of the mugshot of some dude with a huge forehead that was all scratched up?

Do you mean Brian Peppers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSleeper
Feb 20, 2003

otaku69 posted:

there was an animated series staring ted kennedy and bill clinton this had to be pre 2000

ok thanks for the heads up man anything else you want to let me know

TheSleeper
Feb 20, 2003
There's a video somewhere of Parliament/Funkadelic playing live. Before(and as) George Clinton comes out they're playing some Zappa song. I know I saw this video, but I can't for the life of me find it now.

I think it was on google video, but I'm not sure.

TheSleeper
Feb 20, 2003

Dirtface posted:

MISSING ITEM 1:

Website where this guy writes very humorously about how much he hates his girlfriend. I want to say it had a long name like Iabsolutelyhatemyfuckinggirlfriend.com or something.

I recall one blurb from the site where he talks about how he walks in from the video store with his girlfriend, she sits on the couch, he pops in the tape and hits play and sits down next to her and a face appears on the TV in the movie and she immediately goes "Whos that?" and he states that he's been there just as long as she has. How would he know?

Things My Girlfriend and I Have Argued about : http://mil-millington.com/

Edit: curse you youdummy

TheSleeper
Feb 20, 2003

CuddleChunks posted:

I remember it being "Treat Me Mean, I Need the Reputation" by XplodingPlastix as a MIDI version. Sounds a whole lot like this.

I don't think it was the midi version, I think it was the loop from around 3:25 to 3:35 of the actual song. I remember the clapping and 'yea' pretty clearly.

• Locked thread