Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
A while back there was one of those "write me lyrics, I'll make you a song" threads. The best result of it was this one song called "Bewitched", with a chorus that went "Bewitched like changing Darrens/I shoot endangered herons from the sky/A boulder running errands/comes rolling by and crushes you and I". I've had that song stuck in my head for like a year and a half now but I can't find the MP3 anywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

A long time ago I saw a single comic someone drew where two friends communicated only in Simpsons quotes, to the extent that when one of them was in the hospital with cancer, quoting the show was the only way they knew how to talk to each other. Anyone?

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

Oh Hell No posted:

The comic is called "Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead". Unfortunately, the site it was originally hosted on seems to be down, although it's mirrored here.

http://dawolfey.wordpress.com/2011/05/13/dont-cry-for-me-im-already-dead-by-rebecca-sugar/

You're the best, thanks!

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

There was a Lonely Island / Waverly Films type internet video sketch troupe group of guys a while back who had a hilarious video I haven't been able to find again; it goes like this:

There's a girl at an intersection, and the car of guys pulls up. She calls over to them and asks them if they know where some address is. The driver-guy goes "yeah it's just, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh". Then the back window rolls down and the guy there joins in with "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" too, leading ultimately to all three or four guys harmonizing and singing "uhhhhhhhh", at which point they just drive away.

It was hilarious and I have no idea who made it. I also recall them making some video about a banana-bird of some kind

EDIT: Holy poo poo, the banana thing was the key - I found it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS4NO9MNC6w

• Locked thread