Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mr_jolly
Aug 20, 2003

Not so jolly now
There used to be a site years ago by some kid with an odd face, his photos used to pop up on here quite often. I think he used to call himself 'the kid' or something. Anyone know what I'm on about?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mr_jolly
Aug 20, 2003

Not so jolly now
A few years ago I remember reading about someone waking up in the middle of the night, turning on the TV and seeing a really spooky program with puppets in it or something, being freaked out and posted asking if anyone knew what the program was.

I can't remember if it was in one of the unexplained mystery threads on here or not but can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know what I'm going on about?

mr_jolly
Aug 20, 2003

Not so jolly now

axolotl farmer posted:

It's an ancient Creepypasta, Candle Cove.

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Candle_Cove

That's the one - thanks!

• Locked thread