Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
Does anyone remember school.mov?

I saw it on fugly.com years and year ago. It was this weird video of a pair of muppet children quivering in their desks as a larger muppet teacher in a black cloak stands in front of the blackboard and sings this really depressing song. Somehow I still remember the lyrics.

Little boy, little girl,
welcome to the real world!
Life is fast! There are rules!
That's what you learn in school.
ABC, 123,
And above all listen to me,
'Cause I'm up here! You're down there!
Someone will be above you everywhere!

Then this muppet bird starts singing more verses while the two poor little kids look so terrified. I haven't been able to find it since.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

CaptainHairdo posted:

Here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPMm5RE6rj0. The timing's off and the quality's a little low, but it's one of the only two copies I found online.

The same people also made a video of the teacher character running through a park up to the camera reciting the sonnet "Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?" Anyone know where a copy of that one is and/or the identity of the filmmakers?

Jesus Christ! Thank you for finding this! Every time I see this thread pop up I ask for it but this is the first time anyone found it. I never saw this second half of it either.

• Locked thread