Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CuteLucca
Apr 2, 2004
SHIT SORRY YOU WERE PERMABANNED MY MISTAKE WELCOME BACK WITH OPEN ARMS!!
Okay, here's one for you internet detectives. I'm looking for a flash video from... oh, 2005 or 2006. In it, a guy reads aloud and animates a really terrible fanfiction. The fanfiction in question is one where the author (depicted as a 400 pound nerd, of course) writes a self-insert where he gets to have sex with Saria, the forest sprite from Zelda: Ocarina of Time. This video is hilarious in my memory, and I want to see it again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuteLucca
Apr 2, 2004
SHIT SORRY YOU WERE PERMABANNED MY MISTAKE WELCOME BACK WITH OPEN ARMS!!

The Creeping Crepe posted:

Someone post the flash video called "Saria Story" about the shut in goon who gets a visit from some character in a Zelda game. Abraham (pussy.ogg) did the voices I think.

This is what I'm looking for, right here. Links, anyone?

EDIT: Did my own detectiving with the info above and I FOUND IT.

http://tng.canjo.net/saria.swf

Enjoy!

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

CuteLucca fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Nov 27, 2008

• Locked thread