Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Human Cow
May 24, 2004

hurry up

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

I'm looking for a site I found months ago but cant remember at all, it was a big long story written in emails and various blogs about this house that killed people or ate their souls, I remember one of the lines from it that alot of people quoted was "The Door is Open". I think they were making a movie off it.

edit: nevermind that bit

The Dionaea House

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Human Cow
May 24, 2004

hurry up

Elijya posted:

I saw an image a few years back that was a chart detailing the relationships of a high school. It was basically a giant ring of connected blue and pink circles (and a couple of pink-pink and blue-blue), but it splintered off in some parts, and then there were some independent connections separate from the main ring. I think it was originally discussed on SA, but I'm not sure. Any help?

http://researchnews.osu.edu/archive/chainspix.htm

The Human Cow
May 24, 2004

hurry up

WAVE RACEWAR 64 posted:

ALSO old flash animations some dumb nerd boy did to japanese songs with animated gifs of mario and that blad guy from whose line and stuff

hiyakiayagoooooo or something...

e: it was like 11 years ago or something

http://www.eviltrailmix.com/animutation/hyakugo.swf

The Human Cow
May 24, 2004

hurry up

Bargain bin Laden posted:

A while ago, I got an MP3 from here called Disco Bees. In it, the singer was singing the word "Bees" repeatedly to a discoish melody. I had it on my MP3 player so didn't worry about backing it up in my most recent reformat. However, last week my MP3 player got wiped too before I could copy the song back over. So if anyone has this piece of awesomeness or knows where I can get it it'd be greatly appreciated.

I have this at home, but I am at work. If I remember I'll upload it this afternoon. I have bees.mp3 and also discobees.mp3.

The Human Cow
May 24, 2004

hurry up

Bargain bin Laden posted:

I LOVE YOU

I forgot sorry :(

The Human Cow
May 24, 2004

hurry up

sm8000 posted:

A few years ago, I stumbled upon a website of a guy describing how much he hated the town in Ohio he was living in. He posted pictures of what a miserable hole it is. Anyone know what I mean?

This is in Massachusetts, but is it The Virtual Suck Tour of Arlington?

The Human Cow
May 24, 2004

hurry up

rivid posted:

There used to be a website that collected information from people around the US on what slag words and terms they used (ex sodapop, calling shotgun) and then plotted it on a map of the US.

http://www4.uwm.edu/FLL/linguistics/dialect/maps.html

Because of this page, my friends and I called "high hosey" instead of "shotgun" for the majority of high school.

The Human Cow
May 24, 2004

hurry up

Acrolos posted:

This one is probably pretty easy, but I can't remember it at all. It was a flash game, where there are bouncing balls, You are a guy with a gun of some kind that shoots the ball and causes them to either pop or create smaller balls that you must then shoot.

I know this sounds a little vague, but I used to love this game!

I used to be addicted to this so badly: Bubble Trouble.

The Human Cow
May 24, 2004

hurry up
My roommate and I watched this video over and over freshman year of college, and the copy I have on my hard drive has been corrupted so I just get audio. It's for some bizarre Japanese sex video game. There's a naked CGI guy walking around a game board interspersed with CGI videos of people having sex - one girl is levitating horizontally, spinning around on the guy's dick, and at the end a girl flies backwards off of a bookshelf onto a guy's dick, like she's magnetically drawn to it. At one point, it sounds like the announcer's saying "Sonia sonia sonia sonia!" This is the weirdest paragraph I've ever typed. Please help!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Human Cow
May 24, 2004

hurry up
Hooray, it's back!

• Locked thread