Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ostia Pyrosis
Jul 15, 2004

bitches don't know 'bout
my knives and lint
Does anyone know what happed to Straylight who ran "Goth Goose of the Week"?

He mysteriously just stopped updating the site in February 2000; it's still up but there has been no explanation as to why it all ground to a halt.

I used to love that site so much :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ostia Pyrosis
Jul 15, 2004

bitches don't know 'bout
my knives and lint
Two things I want to track down that I know I found on here:

a) The prank calls some goons made to a "Mr Batts" about wanting to purchase a bat from him. Choice snippets included:

"MOTHERFUCKER BE QUIET! Don't make me get the hose!"
"PREPARE YOUR BATS TONIIIIIIIIGHT!"

and

"You can't ship bats in a box thats ANIMAL CRUELTY. I will take you to Judge Wobners ANIMAL COURT."

They made a bunch of hilarious prank calls to other people as well... I'd like to find all of the files as they were great to put on when people were drinking at my house.

b) A really weird video made by someone here who had bought clown puppets in... Amsterdam? Somewhere else in the Netherlands? They were the sort of puppets that came in a cone attached to a stick and you popped their head up...

They made a video to this crazy foreign music that sounded like yodelling. I couldn't tell you the language unfortunately :(

If anyone could help I'll love you forever :glomp@

• Locked thread