Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chunjee
Oct 27, 2004

Danilh posted:

I'm trying to find a post-apocalyptic webcomic, it had a very slow update cycle and was eventually abandoned i think. It had a weird style, like it was drawn with charcoal or a very thick pencil repeating roughly the same lines to give it a gritty look. It started with a man and his dog on a truck in the wasteland and it got more contrived afterwards.

I think I randomly found this. It sounded like this comic Gone With the BlastWave except for the dog, I went to the site to find it is down. This Comic-wiki has some info about it and a link to the comic I think you are looking for, Post-Nuke Comic.

edit: wait now that site is down too? What is going on!? :tinfoil:
edit 2: Both sites are back up.

Chunjee fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Mar 18, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chunjee
Oct 27, 2004

I'm trying to find DoomHouse.wmv
everywhere links to http://www.somethingawful.com/download.php?file=movies/sa/doom%20house%202000.wmv but that is broken.

:f5:

Chunjee fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Jun 7, 2011

Chunjee
Oct 27, 2004

I think it was in GBS; there was a forum signature picture with something along the lines of "put this in ur sig if you are down with the OP"; it had some kind of shape; maybe it was the linux gentoo logo? but I also remember the whole thing as an ms-paint.

For some reason it made me laugh.

Chunjee
Oct 27, 2004

ifuckedjesus posted:

I once saw this guy playing video game music using a drum set. He had a foot pedal or something and when he hit that it would make the tones sound totally different. It was some sort of crazy electronic drum set he rigged up. Even had some video of him playing a concert somewhere.

8bit drummer?
Not exactly as you describe but perhaps you remember it differently. Worst case scenario you can ask that dude's twitch chat.

• Locked thread