Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"
There was a, I believe, goon made web page that cropped up a few years back. On the page was a tv that streamed retro christmas shows and commercials from youtube. The tv even had rabbit ears you could mess with to increase or decrease static on the tv. The room also had a couch and some lights hung on the wall behind the tv.

Please someone know what site this was !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

zygotesix posted:

Was it Betamaxmas?

Yes! thank you much!

edit - Did he redo the lineup? I seem to remember more shows and less commercials, that seems to be all it is now

Dr.Caligari fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Nov 26, 2011

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

Snapchat A Titty posted:

Looking for it, I found this instead:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y82fCBBrifs

("Inappropriate soundtracks" was a thread someone posted like a decade ago in GBS & it's kinda gotten a life of its own since. Try some variants of that phrase, maybe you'll get lucky)

E: Actually, the specific video you want is mentioned here, but the thread is older than Youtube, and the zip link is now broken:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1355393&userid=43678

There was one that, I think, was Saving Private Ryan synced up to My Sharona and it was just perfect..if anyone has a link to it

• Locked thread