Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cant Build Here
Jan 9, 2006
Gentlemen, for ages I have been searching the web for the old midi files for when you surfed on your Webtv. After years of searching, I present to you: THE WEBBIE ZONE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cant Build Here
Jan 9, 2006
Here's a longshot request, but here goes anyways. I'm looking for an old video that came out on Consumption Junction around 2002. The video was just an old McDonalds commercial slowed down with video editing effects thrown in and had subtitles thrown in as well as an explosion at the end. The video was called "Acid McTrip" and involved Ronald stealing the souls of children. I'd love nothing more than to see this video just one more time if anyone can help me.

• Locked thread