Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slurpee_E
Mar 14, 2006

I have seen animals having sex in every position imaginable: goat on chicken, chicken on goat, couple of chickens doing a goat, couple of pigs watching.
There was a webcomic I've been looking for. It was a one-shot not a series that was updated weekly.

I can't remember the title exactly, but it was something to the effect of "The man I might have become" or "The man I could have been". It was autobiographical comic about a time when the author was unemployed and broke. He would do nothing but lay in bed pretending to not be home when his roommates were around, but one day the roommates pick the lock on his door and he has to jump out the window. Other things happen like he encounters a bunch of homeless guys, he finds a temp job--mundane stuff like that.

Hopefully somebody knows what I'm talking about. I've looked through many google searches with variations on what the title might be and got nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slurpee_E
Mar 14, 2006

I have seen animals having sex in every position imaginable: goat on chicken, chicken on goat, couple of chickens doing a goat, couple of pigs watching.

Synthosaurus posted:

I remember seeing this really cool animated short linked here on the forums a while back. It was set in a dystopian post-apocalyptic future, sort of like a nuclear winter, and it showed a household built around a kind of robot-servant.

The main part of the story was that the robot kept doing all the daily chores, like making dinner and washing up, even though all the members of the family had died a long time a go. The only family member left was the dog, and if I remember correctly the dog too dies in one scene throughout the movie. It was pretty short, and it might have been a bit old. I think i saw it on Google Video when it was posted, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Anyway, I've been looking for it for a while now, but i can't seem to find anything. Perhaps anyone here knows anything about it?

Do you mean this animated short based on a Ray Bradbury story?

• Locked thread